Popular Reasons to Join the BWCC
Consumers are 63% more likely to buy from a chamber member.
The finding of an independent marketing study conducted by The Shapiro Group in Atlanta.
If that’s not enough, here are (10) more great reasons to join the BWCC!
- New Business Leads & Referrals from chamber staff and members.
- Networking Opportunities – Numerous events and committee programs offer valuable networking connections to help you grow your business.
- BRAC, Cybersecurity, Regional Developments – Members receive updates, RFP alerts and new business opportunities.
- Advertising & Branding – The BWCC’s unique four-county regional focus offers affordable and effective ways to promote your business.
- Educational Business Seminars – Topics include: sales and marketing, social media, networking, government contracting, small business resources and more.
- Women In Business – Dynamic group dedicated to supporting business women through education, networking and strategic alliances.
- Relationship Building – Active committees give members an opportunity to build relationships, find new clients, gain leadership skills, get referrals, and work on projects that benefit their business and the community.
- Money Saving Discounts – Office Depot, Commercial and Residential Energy Cooperative, Health Insurance, Constant Contact and numerous member-to-member discounts save businesses and their employees money.
- Information Resource - When you are busy, we serve as your economic watchdog and resource for updates on regional developments and opportunities.
- Government Procurement Fair – An easy and productive way to meet government buyers; learn what they plan to buy and to get on their bidder’s lists.
Get started today by contacting Jackie Sturr, BWCC Member Engagement Manager by email, or by phone at 301-725-4000 or 410-792-9714 ext. 105.