Popular Reasons to Join the BWCC
Consumers are 63% more likely to buy from a chamber member.
The finding of an independent marketing study conducted by The Shapiro Group in Atlanta.
If that’s not enough, here are (10) more great reasons to join the BWCC!
- New Business Leads & Referrals from chamber staff and members.
- Networking Opportunities – Numerous events and committee programs offer valuable networking connections to help you grow your business.
- BRAC, Cybersecurity, Regional Developments – Members receive updates, RFP alerts and new business opportunities.
- Advertising & Branding – The BWCC’s unique four-county regional focus offers affordable and effective ways to promote your business.
- Educational Business Seminars – Topics include: sales and marketing, social media, networking, government contracting, small business resources and more.
- Women In Business – Dynamic group dedicated to supporting business women through education, networking and strategic alliances.
- Relationship Building – Active committees give members an opportunity to build relationships, find new clients, gain leadership skills, get referrals, and work on projects that benefit their business and the community.
- Money Saving Discounts – Office Depot, Commercial and Residential Energy Cooperative, Health Insurance, Constant Contact and numerous member-to-member discounts save businesses and their employees money.
- Information Resource - When you are busy, we serve as your economic watchdog and resource for updates on regional developments and opportunities.
- Certificate of Origin
Get started today by contacting the BWCC by phone at 301-725-4000 or 410-792-9714.